>That sounds like McAfee's "Site Advisor".  It's a plug-in for IE and FF
>(and I presume other browsers) that rates a page.  McAfee has a free
>version and of course, a paid-for version.

What I like about Site Advisor is the "more info" link presenting a
detailed report explaining why the site is being rated poorly. For
example, they will subscribe to the site using a honey-pot address and
then monitor what happens. If they get a lot of spam, they report it.
They scan downloads for malware. They follow links and downgrade sites
that link to sites with poor ratings. Etc.