I have not had AVG8 reboot my computer since I installed it last month.
Change your settings... have AVG scan at the end of the day, not on reboot.

DON'T reboot when it asks. Finish your work and then reboot when you go to lunch. A greyed out AVG icon just means that the latest version is not yet installed... you are still protected from over 100,000 viruses and worms! Your ISP is likely scanning your incomming email for viruses, so your risk is very small.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [CGUYS] AVG dissatisfaction