A Friend of mine has asked my advise on "renting" a cell phone when they go on a trip to Montana in September. I don't really know much about the ins and outs of cell phone deals, but my guess would be the a prepaid one like they used to have at Radio Shack would be the best bet. But I don't think Radio Shack has them any more, or maybe just some don't. Any advice on which prepays are good and how good the coverage might be would be appreciated.

Thanks