At 04:28 PM 6/17/2008, you wrote:
Date:    Tue, 17 Jun 2008 16:27:32 -0400
From:    Sue Cubic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Forced to Vista?

The problem is that some of my software won't work on Vista. I've tried it on other machines. My biggest complaint is all the problems that Eudora/Vista present--even the latest version of Eudora.

I use the paid version of Eudora (7.1.0.9) and have had no problems. I have 18 email profile address's that I send and receive from daily. I probably have thousands of messages from the late 80's when I first used Eudora 2.?

Of course I have plenty of disk space and 2gigs of ram for Vista Ultimate. but I also have run it on a lesser computer and vista business.

Outside of that, I have had to update much of my software to be able to work well with Vista but I never had to update GWBASIC intrepeter or the Quickbasic compiler.

I updated Nero to 8 and my ws_ftp pro to the latest.

I remember having to upgrade many of my programs when I first went from DOS to windows 2.1 and heard the exact same bitching and moaning. but they got over it..

Rich