I am not sure what it is with many of you and cell phones but my signal and reception and clarity are pretty darn good. I live in just this side of the hinterland and we have a very hilly area (Antennas are placed on the high points) Even in many supposedly rural areas I have good coverage and signal and call quality.

There are a few areas where we loose signal. Usually because of no antennas (Like on Federal property) or low lying areas. But my wife can talk to my son as he drives home and he lives in the boonies.

Part of the problem is phones. Some of these neat slick thin phones have lousy antennas. (I have friends who sell them and the tell me these things)

My son had a RAZR and the reception was abominable. He now has a Q and he has no problems.

Stewart