Does anyone know anything about the security of Amazon's
S3 service - how secure is it?  If you lose the password,
are you up a creek?

Similar question about other on-line services.  I don't
actually think Google docs has any security - they want
to scan your documents to offer you ads, etc.  I'm
trying to find a way for the wife to work and keep her
work backed up without seriously disrupting her work
routine.

>From reading through the Jungledisk web site, it certainly
seems secure, but I'm looking for feedback from someone
that has actually used it.

--
Take care  | This clown speaks for himself, his job doesn't
Wayne D.   | supply this, at least not directly