i use foxpro 3 as a browser.  have been using those products since  ver 0.XXX
days.  like it a lot better than explorer, but am used to it.

i loaded earlier iTunes, and thought it sucked. my wife convinced me to load
the latest version of iTunes.  safari did not load onto my pc.  the latest
version of iTunes is very nice, once you get rid of the apple push to sell
tunes.  even bot an iPod to use with the iTunes.  very nicely integrated
package.  best stuff to come out of apple since excel.

foxpro and iTunes do not conflict with anything on my pc with xp.