On Jul 18, 2008, at 3:25 PM, John DeCarlo wrote:

I have heard of people in the 80s and 90s not sure of using a Mac, but have
not run across anyone who wouldn't be willing to use a Mac in years.

I am assumed that you are referring to the 1980's and 1990's as opposed to persons in their 80s and 90s.

I often run into folks who have only used Windows systems and would NEVER switch to anything else voluntarily. After a bit of probing, I will usually discover that their reasoning is one of pure familiarity, either because Windows is all they have ever used and are "afraid" to change, or they have big investments in Windows software, or the most common mantra, "That's what everyone else uses."

  Steve