The stuff I was searching for was a little esoteric (my own website, my husband's name) but Cuil found none of it. While Google finds TONS of references.

  Not Cuil.

I didn't care for it's appearance at all but I do have to say that in searching for my name it did as well as Google. I'm not mentioned on the web much at all and the main reference to me it did find tho it was down the list a ways. It actually had other "Paula's" with different last names listed at the top.
No, not Cuil.

Paula
US/IN
raven880atindy.net
I'm now at the age where I've got to prove that I'm just as good as I never was.....Rex Harrison