When the ISPs remove a service that has been included in their package of services, what's the odds that they'll reduce the monthly/yearly charges?

I remember back in the good old days when I was in grade school, we read my best friend's church newsletter every Sunday, starting with the back pages where they listed the banned books. Those were always the first books we read. Thank you church prudes for a fine education! Blocking anything on the Internet will only make it more tempting.

Betty