a lot of the services that required PCI slots are now contained on the MOBO, so
the makers do not think you need 4.

http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/powerSearch.jsp?SecondCategoryCode=1112

it looks like you can use the "additional filters" on the left side to look at
mb's with at least 4 pci slots.

these guys list a lot of mb's.  maybe you can sort through to find what you are
looking for.  i have purchased from them, and they were a good source.