Around here the price is about the same, with Comcast being slightly
cheaper. I doubt DSL will actually _implement_ a cap at 5gb/mo, but
more likely would follow Comcast's lead in whatever they do. But the
fact they put it in their new TOS means they think they can get away
with _some_ sort of cap.

Blu-ray discs currently hold up to 25gb, but HD movies compressed for
the internet are more like 5gb.