> Did you read any of the references that John so thoughtfully provided
> you?

No, because I don't use MySql.  I can do native SQL replication with SQL
Server 2005, which I have to use, but there is still that pesky issue of
vendors not wanting to give away their hardware for free.  Funny that.

I can see that you're stuck in the consultant's my-one-solution-fits-all
template, and that you really just don't get it, so I'll stop bothering with
you now.