Perhaps it's not such a great investment for someone of your
experience. You're the one who accurately surmised that the processor
or motherboard was bad when this thread was first started. But I want
to keep learning about what is going on inside computers so I can
better understand them. I don't know if this device is comprehensive
or not, but is does provide additional information which is helpful to
my personal processor :)

Do you have any better or more comprehensive troubleshooting device(s)
to suggest? Or does it always go back to the motherboard/CPU once the
PS is eliminated.

Thanks,

Richard P.