Rebooted?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tourbus Rider Stuart Carlow" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <COMPUTERGUYS-L@LISTSERV.AOL.COM>
Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2008 10:12 PM
Subject: [CGUYS] Mozilla stopped working

I was using Firefox 3.0.x and either accidentally closed it or something
else closed it, and when I clicked on the icon to restart it I heard disk action
but the program didn't run.  Thinking that something might have been
corrupted, I used IE to go to mozilla.com and downloaded and reinstalled Firefox 3.0.3. Upon completion of installation I tried running it, and again I briefly got the hourglass, heard disk action, yet no Firefox. Windows Task Manager
confirmed that it isn't running.  What happened?    (McAfee and Spysweeper
indicate no virus nor spyware.)   Help!    Thanks.
--Stu