Keep in mind that the frequency the the stations are currently
transmitting their digital signal on may change in Feb, 2009. Locally,
our stations are currently broadcasting digital on UHF channels, but
some will transfer the digital transmissions back to the VHF frequency
in Feb. All this to say that when you get your converter, your
reception issues may change in Feb. depending upon what your stations
has planned. See DTV.org for more info, or call your station and ask
the engineering department.

Richard P.