The mail list archive at
<http://www.mail-archive.com/computerguys-l@listserv.aol.com/maillist.html >
and the recent postings at <http://www.cguys.org/>  are supposed
to be current, but recently I've noticed that they often are not.
Why is that, and can it be fixed?

I get this list in digest form, so before posting I check both places
in an effort to make sure that I am not being redundant.  Today, neither
of them showed anything about RAID, so I posted my comment about it,
and it turned out that there were already at least a half-dozen
comments about the same article.

I would like to avoid making such redundant posts in the future, but I
cannot deal with the level of distraction I would get from switching
from digest.