>And you patched this PC the last time, when?  1998?
>You do have some odd issues.  I've never seen that.  If there is an old PC
>that hasn't been on in while, I'll see a loooong list of updates, all on one
>page.  I don't know what you did to get it to only show 10 at a time.

No that is not the list of updates to be done. It is the log of all the
past updates. This is the nicely formatted list you were wishing for
instead of C:\Windows\windowsupdate.log. The list goes back about 3 years.

Actually there are 2 of these:
C:\Windows\WindowsUpdate.log
C:\Windows\Windows Update.log

Yes, the difference is the space between the two words. They contain
different information. As I wrote before: Software by Seinfeld. The one
without the space is more useful, but not that useful. Full of crap about
unsuccessful downloads due to server problems (MS server, not mine).

These logs only go back a few months. So where is the information used by
the Windows Update report?