To Entertainment.com:

I had a problem printing restaurant coupons on http://www.entertainment.com using Safari 3.1.2 on my iMac running Mac OS 10.5.5.

Your representative told me that your site isn't compatible with my browser, and that I should use Internet Explorer.

I exercised an option on Safari that lets me have Safari just tell your site that it's an Internet Explorer, even though it's still actually Safari. After that, I had no problem printing the coupon. So there's nothing wrong with my browser, it's just that your software limits who it wants to deal with. This is akin to saying "You can't eat in my restaurant because I don't like the color of your skin."

There is no excuse for this type of behavior.

Please change your policy and accept any browser which adheres to internet standards.

I look forward to your response.

Sincerely,

 Alvin Auerbach

CC