I have my laptop in a dock at work. Pop it in, use monitor and keyboard with mouse. Pop it out take it home.

For me that is the best solution.

Stewart

At 10:40 PM 10/27/2008, you wrote:
Actually, laptops tend to pose more ergonomic problems than desktops..

The angle between keyboard and screen are too close together for good neck posture and laptop keyboards are problematic for tendinitus/ carpel tunnel... and you can't adjust either of them without adding another keyboard and monitor... which of course you can do but then you are more or less back to a desktop... at least temporarily...

db

Rev. Stewart A. Marshall
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ozark, AL  SL 82