Please don't send them to the landfill. Freecycle and Craigslist are terrific. People come to your door to pick up things or are happy to meet in a neutral location. Be sure to list the dimensions--in inches--when you post the offer. Good luck. Thanks.

Betty

If you have no takers here, there's always Craigslist or Freecycle.

Richard P.