I back up my Dell (runnung Vista) to a WD My Book 500 Gb External hard dive.

With the changeover to Standard time, all the files on the External drive now show timestamps one hour later than all the files on my C drive. The time stamps on another backup drive (Maxtor) and on DVD's agree, so the error is in the WD.

Any ideas? WD blows it off by saying its probably Vista's doing, but no specifics. Makes it incremental backup impossible.

Quentin Fisher
Bethesda, MD