Well...I wonder if this would be avoided by a "clean" install of ie8b to a
separate directory... I use ie so infrequently, I want some other guinea pig
to tell me if that works... Richard... You up for it?

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard P. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 10:23 PM
Subject: Re: IE 8 Beta

Problem solved! I was able to use the Microsoft's IE8 Beta free phone
support to resolve this problem. MS determined that the IE7 program was
corrupted after uninstalling IE8 Beta. I had to do a manual uninstall of the
corrupted IE7 and then upgrade it back up from IE6 to IE7. It is now working
properly.

Richard P.