At 07:28 PM 11/16/2008, RLeeSimon wrote:
>I have outlookXP2002sp3 and I setup to get my gmail ...I have it set to
>request receipts but I'm not gettin'em ...wassamattah?

Receipts are not automatic.  They are at the discretion of the recipient.  I
kill 99-100% of them.  If I think the correspondent deserves a receipt, I send
a message with content, not one of the automatic receipts.  Some folks seem to
want a receipt for every message they send no matter what the content.  I don't
like that sort of behavior.