what would a good choice be for battery backup of my new voip ...would need
to cover modem (Motorola SB5010), router (Linksys WRT150N), and ATA
(Grandstream HandyTone 502) all of which have quite low power consumption
...however, I came upon a blog that states: "A UPS operates as an inverter:
converts low voltage DC into high voltage AC.  Even at a current draw of
just a few milliamps, the UPS will exhaust the battery in a relatively short
time." ...so waddaUguyz makeathis?