>Hey, had you been paying attention to Tom all along, you would know
>this is not just "some guy's blog".  Barack reads this!  I was
>thoroughly chastised for having doubted!

Back in the "old days" I do know that the Computer Guys were playing on
White House radios. I once made a negative on-air comment about
whitehouse.gov and the station was promptly called to be informed that it
had already been fixed.

Obama will have some interesting things to say tonight when he is
interviewed by Barbara Walters. He doesn't want to give up his
crackberry. He is looking for ways to lessen a President's isolation from
the real world. Alas, I don't think this List would help with that -- too
many of our members are living in lalaland. Baa.