Apple's AirPort Express can stream to your stereo receiver, http://www.apple.com/wifi/.

I also use a stereo FM transmitter to broadcast from my Mac to receivers. The one I have is for use in a car. I power it by plugging into a DC to AC converter, and added an antenna. I can listen to anything in iTunes, WMP, QT, Real or other player.

Using WiFi might give you better reception.

Betty

My TiVo does this, but it does not have a robust/rich interface... I don't
recommend it.  It also requires TiVo Server software on a network computer to
access the music stored on a network drive.
I know there are machines out there that can do this...
  - Brian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Seth Guthartz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [CGUYS] Digital Media Streamers/Receivers

I am using
iTunes.  I want to tie in a device on my stereo system that will allow me
access the music on this LAN drive.