http://nikonusa.com/Find-Your-Nikon/Product/Film-Scanners/9238/Super-COOLSCAN-5000-ED.html

Not sure if want to spend that kind of money.  I used an older version of it
with a slide loader.  It did a decent job and that was 5-6 years ago.
Hardware and software have gotten better since.

Check out:
http://www.photographyreview.com/cat/digital-gear/scanners/film-scanners/PLS_3126crx.aspx

On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 2:29 PM, Judy Cosler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> want easy, fast 35mm slide to digital format converter.
> i have 10000s of slides!
> any suggestions for best way????
>
> don't want to have to edit, tinker with.
>
> thanks, Judy

Seth
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
917.657.2022