What?  We were having a quasi-rational discussion actually comparing
iPods and Zunes, and you break out the labels and say how some of
us are dirty iPod-lovers out to smear the Zune?  Instead of making
the ad hominem attacks, why don't you tell us again what the Zune
can do now that it couldn't do two years ago, since it apparently
didn't make much of an impression (on me, at least) last time?

Let me point out again that I am relatively agnostic on the subject,
as I have only a shuffle at the moment, and rely mostly on my laptop
and stereo for my music needs, and I don't feel the need for anything
else at the moment.  At the same time I said that the comparison article
is dated, I believe I also pointed out that Mac users have some Zune
support via Songbird.  I don't see how that makes me rabidly anti-Zune.

That's a two year old review comparing the now "Classic" iPod
with essentially the same Zune of today.

Oranges to oranges: comparing comparable models is an honest
evaluation.

Also, although the Zune hardware hasn't changed a whole lot, the firmware has been greatly enhanced. It can do a lot of stuff it couldn't do two years
ago.

Of course, we had this same discussion a couple of months ago and no AFBs
would give a millimeter of ground. It ain't an iPod, therefore it's
automatically worthless, and even attempting to compare it to iPod is
blasphemous.