Right..ban or moderate those who disagree.  The fact that you have the
ability to k/b people from this list should require you to act the adult at
some point before and ask the participants to cool down a little.  Instead
you egg on and call names.  He had posted that your (Tom's) posts 'pass
understanding', and that comment warranted you to call him a jerk.  The two
of you and a few others had a disagreement over nothing factual, only on
perception and your response to him not agreeing with you is to call him
names.

If only one person had this perception, it could be argued that it was not
correct.  However, several have the same perception.

Personally, yes, I'd rather have you call names so the users will be clear
who has the k/b button, but in the end you will do whatever you want.

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 1:31 PM, Tom Piwowar <t...@tjpa.com> wrote:

> >I ask the same from Tom but it doesn't happen.  When you disagree with
> him,
> >name calling ensues.  Remember jerk just a short time ago?
>
> It takes an extraordinary effort to get me to that point of frustration.
>
> I guess it would be more polite to just quietly ban the offender from
> posting or to put them on moderation.
>
> Is that what you suggest?

Make sure you support your local CarbonONset programs!