What companies make such?

A blue tooth earbud with a cellphone mic and the ability to pick up and switch between a blue tooth cellphone and a bluetooth MP3 player / FM radio would be perfect.

db

Rev. Stewart Marshall wrote:
I know of some headphones, not ear buds that are bluetooth and work with a variety of bluetooth appliances including phones, mp3 players and computers.

Stewart