Hey, you finally used neocon in the proper context, those liberals who felt their party left them on national security, believed in a strong military, and the occasional need for war. Wolfowitz and Perle were Democrats who worked for Senator "Scoop" Jackson, the cold war warrior. See:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_M._Jackson

and I agree that they did push for the second Iraq war.

As for looking for another war, it is Obama who campaigned on moving all of our troops out of Iraq into Afghanistan, where the real war is. He also stated that he would attack Taliban within the borders of Pakistan, and, as president, he has continued the practice of drones firing missiles at them in Pakistan. Sounds like war to me. Is Obama a neocon?

Tom Piwowar wrote:
I don't think anyone disputes that it took WWII to finally end the
Depression for good

Hence the neocon penchant for war? A good war will straighten out the economy. Of one doesn't suffice we can attack somebody else. Who shall it be?