>Hopefully this can get us back on track.  The RIAA not wanting the case
>heard in the public eye?

I think we are approaching the end of an era. It is unfortunate for the
music cartel that in the intervening years they have not put in the
effort to develop a new business model. These days about the only company
still interested in DRM is Microsoft. An interesting development is the
proliferation of artist's private web sites, used to sell their music
directly to their fans. The music cartel is getting hit from both sides.