No, I think he meant that you shouldn't be prosecuted for violating the "Good Samaritan" law for which the Seinfeld 4 were found guilty in the last episode of the show.

Tom Piwowar wrote:
Ethically, I believe I am compelled to help my neighbor in time of need. I reject any notion that I have the right to compel you to help your neighbor. Its a freedom thing.

So you also reject the notion that your neighbor should be compelled to refrain from murdering you?