-----Original Message-----
From: Computer Guys Discussion List [mailto:computerguy...@listserv.aol.com] On
Behalf Of b_s-wilk
Sent: 02/04/2009 3:20 PM
To: COMPUTERGUYS-L@LISTSERV.AOL.COM
Subject: Re: [CGUYS] Resodding the mall, was Re: [CGUYS] Senate Approves

> But by providing a support structure for Hamas, you help perpetuate
> the suffering.
>
> I know it is harsh, but sometimes you have to let people suffer until
> they change the behavior that creates the suffering.
>
> I would be all in favor aid programs to take people out of Gaza, or
> to take Hamas out of the picture, but simply supplementing the Hamas
> medical arm enables them to devote more effort to their execrable
> behavior.

The US government encouraged Palestinians to have elections. They did,
with international observers. The Gazans elected Hamas because it was
the only group that was providing services at the time. Any group that
needs help can benefit from local groups, or international relief
groups. Aid is important. Allowing those services into impoverished
areas is important too.

Please consider both sides before condemning one group. Neither group is
100% to blame, as shown in recent news reports from inside Gaza which
local people recorded and sent with their cell phone cameras.