Answer: 32 Mbps write speed... It seems that this has been designed for higher R/W speeds than earlier Memory Sticks.
http://www.memoryxflash.com/msproduo8gb.html

Check out this animal: A flash drive with USB2 on one end, and eSATA on the other! Max speed: 3Gbps! I could not help but notice that the ads mention 'connectivity speed' and not R/W speed.
http://www.kanguru.com/eflash.html
 - Brian

----- Original Message ----- From: "db" <db...@att.net>
Subject: [CGUYS] Sony Memory Stick Pro Duo Mk 2 data transfer speed ?

I have been trouble finding data on Sony's memory stick speeds ... particularly the above.

It is supposed to be fast but I'd like to know how fast so I could consider buying a Lexar or Sandisk Memory Stick of the same R/W capability instead.