Not directly like it, but there are a whole bunch of options for the "icon"
that is the mouse pointer, and you can pick one that is very large and easily
picked up if you jiggle the mouse.  It doesn't always work, since even then
there are some circumstances in which the mouse pointer becomes a thin line
drawing that is hard to pick up.

Fred Holmes