i use allmail.net as an email host for my virtual sites.

http://www.allmail.net/old/?MLS=MB-*;Ust=7445fd21!ab1041ac;SMB-CF=890833;UDm=491;MSignal=OP-*S-1.N-1

for very little money, they throw in a 3 level spam blocker, antivirus for
email, and a place in the sky(web support)

i slice my email into accept, look at it, and never see it.  i don't think i
miss anything thrown into the never see it.   i have never done any fine
adjustments(like throwing away all the cguys political absurdity), but probably
could.

i purchased extra web space, because it is so inexpensive.

i also bought a second package and gave it to my wife to host her sites, which
i cannot see.  much cheaper than D*I*V*O*R*C*E(sung by
<http://www.google.com/url?sa=U&start=1&q=http://www.tammywynette.com/&ei=utCdSZvlI56Dtweohsn6DA&usg=AFQjCNEhc6jBPI4T-AiBKCPar9V9koHTvQ>

Tammy Wynette)

at least look at it.