The problem seems to be that FF is appending "google" to the end of this.

It should be looking for a files named "region.properties" which is in this
jar, but instead it is looking for a fictitious "region.propertiesgoogle".

I did some searching and found answers to suggest that the problem may be
toolbar-related.  I recommend first removing any toolbars or other plugins
that may pertain to Google or searching in general.