I've been having a problem using a printer on a network.
The printer, a Canon ip6600, is connected to a Macbook Pro running 10.5 and the other Macs running 10.4, see that printer in Print and Fax in System Preferences. The Macbook runs the printer normally and is set to share the printer, but the other Wi-Fi connected Macs will not print anything. When I try I get a spinning beachball, and the app I'm trying to print from has to be force quit. It seems like there must be some setting that is screwed up or that I've forgotten. I haven't had trouble before. The only thing that is different is a new D-Link router.

Any ideas?

Thanks