> So, assuming this ad is successful, the only reason to buy a Windows
> computer is because you're on budget.

I don't know whether you're being deliberately obtuse or not. This is
logically indefensible.

Suppose my car won't start, and then I find that my neighbor's car won't
start either, because his battery is dead. Does that mean that my battery
also must be dead, and that the fact that I have no gas is not relevant?
Well, guess what? It turns out that there's more than one possible reason
why a car won't start, and there's more than one possible reason to buy a
Windows machine.

The ad neither implies nor demonstrates that this is the *only* reason; it
demonstrates (proves, really) *one* reason.