There seems to be a fundamental difference between most apple users and most
windows users.  Apple users identify themselves with their computers, it
means something to them, they get tshirts with apple logos, they put apple
stickers on their cars.  You don't find many windows users with stickers on
their cars.  Why?  Is it because they are ashamed about windows?  Or could
it be something different?

I like toast.  I have a 10 dollar toaster oven I got at a garage sale, looks
brand new.  I could have bought a 150 dollar toaster oven at some shop that
did toast perfectly, but I got the 10 dollar deal down the road.  Now I have
to pay more for my cheaper toast because during mid-toasting I have to turn
the toast over to get proper browning on my toast.  I'm thinking a small
price to pay for a 10 dollar toaster oven for my beloved toast.  You know
what?  I don't have a sticker of my toaster oven on my car.  I don't have
any shirts that say 'think different-with toast'.  To most windows users,
their computer is a toaster oven...it's not a badge identifying them to the
world about their life goals and statements.  It's just freakin toast.

Mike