Sure, Jeff, but after using both for over 20 years, I've never seen the
"generic" PC-Windows that can hold a candle to a decent Mac.  I would
never pay _any_ money for the Dell laptop my company provides me, for
example, and I use that at least 5 days a week.

So Jeff "saves" 60% buying lesser computer configurations.  What do you
_do_ with all those "savings" Jeff?  How frequently do you get this
opportunity to save so much?  And just how long does it take to remove
all the demo crap-ware?

Thank you,

Mark Snyder