Does it take much of a tech?  I mean Jobs doesn't have a reputation for
being a big tech guy, just a guy with a good solid vision.  I've worked with
managers who couldn't actually be any number of positions in the company,
but knew how to assemble a good team beneath them.  Another thing to realize
also is that MS has never been a company with vision, they are always
following others.  Can anyone name an instance where they were first on the
scene in a tech way?