Maybe? You're not sure?

I agree that the bank bailout, initiated by the Bush administration, is bad and was done badly. But history has shown that the only way out of the kind of economic hole that the Bushies have dug us into is to spend. The people are tapped out, so the only one who can spend is the government. And the infrastructure of this country is in such bad shape that that can be a good thing. If the government does not spend, tens of thousands of businesses, (at least?) will close.

OK, I'm done.

Eric S. Sande wrote:
But less of it than Bush.

Yeah, maybe.  You are going to have to show me how
going deeper into debt to subsidize failure in the marketplace
is a good idea.