At 12:11 AM -0400 4/27/09, b_s-wilk wrote:

We picked up a Verizon 700 minute calling card for $20 at Costco. It's less than 3 cents a minute with no monthly or connection fee from land lines, no expiration. You have to read the fine print when you buy a card though.

10-4 that! You may find that in-state calls cost you twice as many "units" (minutes) as inter-state calls. That's what we have learned on our AT&T cards purchased from Sam's Club.
--
Roger
Lovettsville, VA