>From appfirewall.log
>May  1 06:32:43 Macintosh Firewall[41]: LaunchCFMApp is listening from
>0.0.0.0:3829 uid = 501 proto=6
>May  1 06:35:50 Macintosh Firewall[41]: cupsd is listening from
>fe80::1:631 uid = 0 proto=6

The firewall log is telling you that you have 2 apps that are listening
for customers on designated ports. cupsd is the daemon for the cups
printing system. That's normal. Port 3829 I don't know about.
LaunchCFMApp is support for running old applications. This may be the
notification mechanism. I don't know.

>5/1/09 9:28:07 AM [0x0-0x16016].com.alsoft.diskwarriorstarter
>DiskWarriorDaemon: [Fri May  1 09:28:06 EDT 2009] : The spare blocks
>for ATA device 'Hitachi HDS724040KLSA80', serial number
>'KRFS26RAH8VRVD', appear to be exhausted. (Total Available: 5) (Use
>Attempts: 55)

Only this one is a worry and probably not much of one. The rest are
periodic tests you have set up to check your drives and they are
reporting no problems. This last one says you are out of spare blocks so
from now on when a bad block is detected on your drive it will be blocked
off with no replacement. I don't know enough about disk drive internals
to be completely sure, but having a few blocks blocked should not be a
big deal. If suddenly you were losing many blocks that would be a
different matter.