Just a brief update. We have now reconfigured the hook-up of the Comcast Cable box and we are receiving all stations that are included in our plan. (Think NO "extra's.") We have not yet received the RCA converter, but I'm looking forward to trying that in different locations, and with different antenna configurations, to see how it works as well. This has all taken way too much time and thought. What happened to the "old" days when you bought a TV (or whatever), brought it home, plugged it in, and it worked????? I'm really missing those old days. Needless to say, I was much younger then. :)

Mical Wimoth Carton
chrper...@aol.com