I've got a pearl I've been experiencing problems with lately.  I get
probably over 100 text msgs a day, lately I've not been able to send MMS..I
get a clock symbol to show it's sending and it never times out nor fail.
I'm going to call or stop in at a tmobile in a day or two, but since you
brought up BB I thought perhaps you had an idea of what is wrong?  This
problem just started out of the blue.