I restarted my computer and restarted DiskWarrior, and it ran for about 3-1/2 days and then reported that it couldn't rebuild the directory, but to email Alsoft and tell them error no. xxx.

Alsoft asked me to contact them via iChat, and Marc had me open Terminal, and passed commands for me to copy and paste into it. Eventually he said that there's no indication of data on the drive.

I thought that although it ended up for nought, Alsoft gave me good service; taking so much time and effort to help me.